Posted On: December 14, 2011
- Book News
- DUI/DWI and Automobile Legalities
- Death Penalty News
- Domestic Violence Crimes in Florida
- Drug Offenses
- Drug Trafficking in Cocaine
- Federal Level Crimes
- Federal Money Laundering Crime in South Florida
- Federal Sentencing
- Federal Tax Crimes
- Florida Crime In The News
- Florida Criminal Law News
- Fort Lauderdale Crime In The News
- Guns in Florida and the Law
- Immigration Status and Florida Criminal Defense
- Legal Information
- Mortgage Brokers Targeted
- Odd News
- Self Defense
- Sex Offenses in Florida
- Violation of Probation Warrants
Our Other Blog
- December 5, 2013 1:34 PM
Talking Dirty in the Courtroom Florida State and Federal courts have rules to stop prosecutors...
- April 19, 2013 9:36 AM
South Florida and the death penalty – 32 years on the death row Florida has 406 inmates currently on death row, of which...
- April 15, 2013 3:25 PM
In South Florida and all of its jurisdictions such as...
- April 15, 2013 2:15 PM
Defendants taking pleas in absentia What happens if a defendant lives outside of the State...
- March 26, 2013 9:37 AM
Out of county defendants and the misdemeanor drug court program There is an alternative for defendants who reside out of...
- South Florida Criminal Defense Lawyer Blog (Ralph Behr)